Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Fashion Tuesdays

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Sorry for the long over-due post, however I’m finally back. So for today’s post I have decided to focus on my favorite clothing line/ designer- Lauren Conrad (LC). I absolutely love her effortless style, her clothing line is suitable for everyone and it’s affordable. With summer almost to an end, I have decided to create simple, cute and stylish outfits for different occasions using LC’s clothing line.   Enjoy <3


Date Night

Picnic Fun

Movie Night

Happy Happy Hour

Fun in the Sun


Have a great Tuesday everyone J

3 comments:

  1. love these looks ladies! & congrats on getting the blog up and going!!! ...i look forward to more, adding you to my bloglovin'!! :)

    jasmine
    www.webhautejas.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! It was very nice meeting you yesterday :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you!.I will most certaintly follow you :)

    ReplyDelete