Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Take me away, a sweet escape

Happy Wednesday everyone! Or should I say Happy Hump Day. Today I woke up humming this song- Pocketful of Sunshine by Natasha Bedingfield. I think this song resembles my mood and the month of July. July, the month where everyone or should I say plenty of people go on vacation. Vacation sounds lovely right now, being able to get away, relaxing at the beach and enjoying the sun; hence the words, Take me away, a sweet escape.  So for today’s post, I decided to create a wish list. I would love to purchase these items, maybe not at this second, but sometime this month.  Their wallet friendly and these beautiful pieces, shoes, accessories and handbags would be a great addition to any closet.

1)Sea 'n' Dots Navy Blue Polka Dot Dress 2)County Fair Pink Eyelet Lace Romper 3) H&M Dress 4)Urban Expressions Frenchy Flap Shoulder Bag  5)JS by Jessica Soka Pump 6)H&M Pink Sunglasses 7)Urban Expressions Bridget Woven Satchel



What to wear
Date night-  1,4,5 or 3,5,6
Brunch/ girls night- 2,4,5,6 or 1,5,6 or 2,5,6,7
Work- 3,5,4 or 3,5,7

What items are on your wish list this month?
Have a great Wednesday everyone

1 comment:

  1. Love all the items on your list...esp. the shoes!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete