Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Nuetral Wednesday


Happy Wednesday everyone!! Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend, I sure did! First off, I went to see the last Twilight movie and let me say it’s my favorite one! I can honestly say I was on the edge of my seat. For those of you who read the books, know exactly what I'm referring too. So, if you haven't seen it and you are a fan, I def recommend you going to see it ASAP :-).

Now, one of my favorite fall/winter pieces is sweater dresses and boots. That's probably the only thing I like about cold weather aside from the holidays of course. So for today's post I decided to go for neutral browns and I love it! More importantly I'm completely into Over the Knee socks, which is a perfect combination with boots. Enjoy and hope everyone has an amazing Thanksgiving :)

 HM-Dress, F21-Necklace, Chinese Laundry-Boots, Macys-Over the Knee Socks




All Pictures taken by Margarita Garcia Ripa

2 comments:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of stuckonchic blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plenty of thanks for sharing this informative post and also very interesting. Thanks for sharing.
    How to Buy the Best Outdoor Gear on a Budget

    ReplyDelete